Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My peace

Welcome family!
My name is Stephen and about 3 years ago, I was 6'2 and around 245-250 lbs. and dealing with a lot of stressful things in my life. I was in a dead end job, just got out of a long term relationship, and noticed a lot of family members were dealing with illnesses that were health related.  Going through so much at one time, I felt it was time to reclaim my true self.
So what did I do?
I made a lifestyle change. I did away with red meats, pork, sugars; drank only water and natural fruit juices; consumed mostly leafy green veggies and fresh fruit; and I became very particular with what I put in my temple.
I felt that in life you only have one body; why not treat it like a temple, literally? So after going through those stressful situations, making my way through this journey towards transformation, losing and maintaining over 50 lbs., I have gained the desire and passion to help people get through their journey to better health and wellness. With that being said, if you are willing, let me be your guide.
Peace and Love...
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment